- Integrity and respect for the needs, goals and objectives of our clients;
- Intelligent legal representation;
- Our pledge to listen to and communicate with clients.
- We use the latest technology and cost-effective methods to provide legal service in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
- We care for each client and attempt to find the most efficient, fair, honest and creative approach to each situation.
- We believe that clients are best served by the prevention of legal problems through careful and thorough advice given prior to their entering into transactions and business arrangements.
- When we are not proficient in an area of law or when matters involve laws for states other than Illinois and countries other than the United States, we assist in locating attorneys to work with the client.
Our clients are kept well informed. We return calls promptly. Client information is held in strict confidence. We strive to provide quality services for a reasonable fee. Our fees are based on the amount of time spent, complexity and other factors. Many of our clients are business owners, doctors, lawyers and other professionals.
Robert J. Ross has practiced in Illinois in areas of wills and trusts, business law, acquisitions, succession planning and related commercial real estate matters since 1980.
Meet the Attorneys
Note: Use of contact us form does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Please do not submit messages containing confidential or time-sensitive information.